The list of the names:
1. Mubarak Hussain, a 28-year-old resident of Babarpur. He was shot in the chest at Vijay Park. A native of Darbhanga in Bihar, he worked as a labourer in Delhi.
2. Shahid Khan Alvi, 22 years. An autorickshaw driver, he was shot in the stomach near Bhajanpura dargah.
3. Mudassir Khan, also an autorickshaw driver and a resident of Kardampuri, he was also shot dead.
4. Nazeem Khan, a 35-year-old scrap dealer, was also shot dead.
5. Mohammad Furquan, a 30-year-old was shot dead when he stepped out to buy food in Bhajanpura area of Jaffrabad.
6. Mehtab, 22 years, and a resident of Brijpuri was burnt to death.
7. Ratan Lal, 42 years, a Delhi police head constable was fatally shot in Gokulpuri.
8. Rahul Solanki, resident of Babu Nagar near Shiv Vihar and a civil engineer by profession, stepped out to buy milk when he was shot in the neck, killing him.
9. Ankit Sharma, a 26-year-old security assistant with the Intelligence Bureau was a resident of Khajuri Khas. His body was found in the Chandbagh drain and he is believed to have been beaten to death.
10. Vinod Kumar, 45 years, was also beaten to death in Brahmpuri when he was returning home.
11. Vir Bhan Singh, 48 years, was going to have food when shot dead.
12. Ashfaq Hussain, a 24-year-old electrician, was shot five times in Mustafabad. His body was kept at the Al Hind Hospital there.
13. Deepak, a 34-year-old from Mandoli, who died of stab wounds.
14. Ishak Khan, a 24-year-old living in Kabir Nagar, who was shot.
15. Shan Mohd from Loni, 34, was also shot.
16. Pravesh, a 48-year-old from Maujpur, succumbed to gunshot wounds.
17. Zakir, 24, from Mustafabad, died of multiple stab injuries.
18. Dilbar, whose age and location have not been released by GTB Hospital, died of burn injuries.
19. Rahul Thakur, a 23-year-old from Brijpuri, was killed in an “assault”, according to the hospital.
20. Aman, believed to be the youngest victim yet, was 17 years old.
21. Maruf, 32 years old
22. Salman, who age and location are unknown
23. Faizan, a 24-year-old
24. Alok Tiwari, 34 years old
25. Babbu Salmani, 33 years old.
26. Akbari, 85 years old, a resident of Gamri village in Khajuri Khas.
27. Ayub Shabbir, 60-year-old scrap dealer.
28. Monis, 21-year-old resident of Mustafabad.
29. Aamir Khan, 30-year-old jeans factory worker and father of two.
30. Hashim Ali, 19 years old, Aamir Khan’s brother.
31. Aqil Ahmad, 40 years old.
32. Aftab, 18-year-old from Bijnor.
33. Mohsin Ali, 24 years old.
34. Nitin Kumar, 15 years old.
35. Prem Singh, 27, shot to death.
36. Anwar Qassar, 58 years old, burnt to death.
37. Dilbur Negi, 20 years old.
38. Arshad, 22-year-old who lived in Karawal Nagar.
39. Atul Gupta, 45-year-old.
40. Dinesh Kumar, 35 years old.
41. Mohammad Shahban, 22, resident of Mustafabad.
42. Mohammad Yusuf, 52 years old.
43. Musharaff, 35, residence of Kardampuri, killed in Gokalpuri.
44. Parvez Alam, 50-year-old social worker shot in the stomach in Ghonda.
45. Sanjeet Thakur, 32, stoned to death in Chand Bagh.
46. Suleiman, 22.
47. Sayid, 19.
source: The Wire : https://thewire.in/communalism/delhi-riots-identities-deceased-confirmed